Peak Performance Consulting
Many people start out with the drive, knowledge and skills to take them down the road to success, but somewhere along the way, unknown or unexplained blocks hold them back from achieving their goals. Are you someone who feels like you’re not working or playing at the top of your game? If you relate to any one of these simple statements, you might be living under the weight of a negative belief which is crippling your ability to reach your maximum potential.
- I wish I had more confidence about putting myself up for a promotion.
- I get so nervous before presentations that I don’t communicate well.
- I’m just not as good at performing or playing ever since my injury
- There are goals I don’t even try for because I’m worried about failing.
- I feel stressed out when I have to work on a team project.
- I’m a professional performer, but I’m so nervous at showtime I never do my best.
- I’m not a good test taker because I get so stressed out before tests.
- I have good goals, but I’m such a procrastinator when it comes to actually doing anything about them.
- I’ve been told I need to take more initiative.
Becoming your Best Self with Peak Performance EMDR
Peak Performance EMDR is an innovated therapy technique to help people effectively improve their performance in their workplace, on the ball field, on the stage, and in other life arenas. Self-defeating beliefs about yourself or past traumas can get buried in sub-consciousness and affect your ability to reach your goals. By processing those negative beliefs and experiences, Peak Performance EMDR helps increase self-confidence and creativity and gives you the inner resources and resiliency to be your best self!
So what is Peak Performance EMDR?
Sandra Foster and Jennifer Lendl created the Peak Performance EMDR model after researching its usefulness in treating people in the corporate workplace who experience the traumatic effects of layoffs and competition. Subsequently it has been proven highly effective not only in helping corporate employees, but also performers who experience stage fright or audition anxiety and athletes who have difficulty recovering after poor performances or injuries. As a tool used to reprocess negative beliefs and experiences, Peak Performance EMDR helps identify blocks and break through barriers that keep people from achieving their goals. It can be used to process specific negative experiences and set backs or pervasive issues such as procrastination or performance anxiety.
Is Peak Performance EMDR for You?
Is anything holding you back from working or living at your maximum potential? If your answer to that question is “yes,” Peak Performance EMDR can help identify that issue and process it in a way that frees you to become your best self.
Peak Performance EMDR has been successful in treating:
- Performance anxiety (for athletes, performers and students)
- Panic and anxiety
- Relationship stress
- Chemical dependency
- And many other issues
Call for a free 15 minute phone consultation
Call me at (818) 681-6627 or email email@example.com and we can discuss what your needs are. The initial 15 minute phone consultation is free of charge.